I was searching for gluten free pancake recipes and came up with several simple recipes each featuring eggs and bananas. I decided to make a version based upon the several recipes I read.
2 to 3 RIPE bananas (depending on size)
¼ TSP Baking Powder
1 TSP Cinnamon
Walnut Oil … or Oil of your choice (for the pan)
Variations to add to the batter:
Add ¼ Cup Diced Dried Fruit
Add ¼ Cup Flax Seed Meal
Add ¼ Cup Dried Oats
- Whisk together the eggs, cinnamon, and baking powder
- Add the bananas and mash with a fork to incorporate
- Warm a pan to medium high heat with 2 TBSP Oil
- Add a soup ladle full of batter to the pan…3 fit in my pan
- Flip when bubbles form in the center (about 3 minutes on each side)
- Use spatula to flatten when you flip so center is cooked evenly
- Serve and enjoy!
Honey and Powdered Sugar or Coconut Flakes
(Pea)Nut butter and Chia Jam (I used World of Chia Premium Raspberry and Blackberry Fruit Spread today)
Chia Jam, Fruit, and Nuts
NOTHING…eat warm…fresh from the pan to appreciate the banana flavor!
1 TBSP Nutella and chopped dates
A side of fruit
A cup of coffee or tea
This simple breakfast can be made, eaten, and cleaned up in 15 minutes or less! This high protein and high fiber YogaLean breakfast is a great way to start the day! This recipe and more Gluten Free recipes with customizable options are available on my blog HealthyRecipeVariateions.